Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thundercats

Man, the weirdest thing has happened lately, I have been thinking a lot of the fun days as a kid. During this I remember that one of my favorite cartoons from when I was a kid was Thundercats. "Thundercats are on the loose...Thunder, thunder...cats..." I can here the themesong playing in my head.
I used to find those fighting fictional cats so entertaining, even though looking back some of the male heroes on the cartoon had gay costumes. Anyway, this cartoon will always be a classic adventure in my mind, the memories that is.
Wow, I know that I have random blog entries, but that's ok, I am having fun paying tribute to the things of my life.
And, the other night I was up until one in the morning outside Barnes and Noble with my wife so she could get the new Twilight book, so I think that I deserve a little me time. Hehe.

"Thundercats... thundercats... thundercats... Ho!"

4 comments:

Amanda C. said...

I don't know.. I was more of a smurf/HE MAN kind of girl. I actually don't even remember knowing anything about Thundercats. Why do they call them Thundercats? Enlighten me on all the fun I missed out on!

Gillian said...

You do deserve a little spoiling after spending time outside in the heat with all of those freaks! Like I said yesterday I didn't remember watching Thundercats until you showed me again. :o) It was a fun show, the1stdaughter remembers it more than I do though.

Phantom said...

well amanda, they are called thundercats because they come from the planet thundora.Watch one of the tribute youtube clips on my page and you'll see why they are so cool!

Robyn said...

Yes, it was the 1st daughter who was the thundercats fan. I think that's where she got some of those crazy hairdos!