Monday, October 6, 2008

There has been some confusion

I think that my most recent blog post has caused some confusion with regards to the people I care about the most, my family.
I was in no way trying to persuade anyone to think that my last post was about family. It was with regards to complete strangers that I come in contact with, or members of the church that I don't even know very well.
I just wanted to clarify that I love and appreciate any advice that I receive from family. You guys are the best, keep up the good work, even Adam.
Just joking, hehe.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Okay, you asked for it! Just remember.

Brianna said...

Oh man, you need to change that picture, that is gross , hahaha. The only advice I will give you guys is to move back to Cali, we miss you way too much!!! Love ya!

tmg_founder said...

Man... Put your shirt back on Matt! I think that strap is a littel too big - photoshopped or something! I really got ya if you think I was put off by that last entry!!!! I knew who you were talking about! We've gotta channel this energy. There's gotta be some cash in there somewhere. Too hard to be a rocker. Need to go to the next level.