Monday, September 15, 2008

Hershey Squirts

Well, like George's father on Seinfeld once said, on the episode where he decided to cook again for the first time since the war, "I'm back baby!".
And, you know, after three scrutinizing interviews with Hershey, they decided to let down their chocolate dreams all over my poor innocent face. Wow, nothing like that gleaming smile of hope looking upward while "the man" craps all over you. Yeah, that's refreshing!
But, I won't let it get me down too much. After all, so far the only two things Hershey ever did for me is waste a good portion of my life and give me a fat ass (what can I say, I love those damn peanut butter cups).
Looking on a more positive note, I guess I was meant for better things than promoting quick indulgence to shallow America.
Speaking of America, how 'bout that Palin. She's like "Pro-Active" for Presidential nominees. Even John McCain's ugly face now seems more appealing with her by his side. I mean, they say "You can't polish a tird", but they were wrong. I should start a webpage taking bets on how long he'll live while in office.
Either way, it looks like we're in for another screwed up four years, whether the demos or the republicans win.
I mean, well, America could get worse if organizations like Ford motor company donated millions of dollars every year to aide the illegal immigrants in their rights and struggles.
Oh wait, that already happens.
OK, you guys asked to hear more, and there it was. There's a lot more optomistic tolerance where that came from.

3 comments:

tmg_founder said...

Oh Matt! Funny stuff. Sorry about the hersh thing. I was sure it was going to fly. We'll talk. I remember what you said on the way to Provo about bein' a lawyer. Are you sure? ...we'll talk.... Hang in there. Another door will open.

Robyn said...

Great post. I love that you hold back a bit. ;-)

I'm sorry it didn't work out. Just adds to the frustration of all the questions I have in my head right now. We love ya dude. Now that's got to make you feel better!

Brianna said...

Onward and upward, forget those peanut butter cups!! I know, I know I couldn't forget them either. Thanks for the post, I wish it had gone better, and the outcome was different. I was telling Bean we all need to come up with a really good idea to make ourselves money instead of someone else. I am sure Adam will have some encouraging words for you, better than what I had to say. But I love ya, and keep your chin up!!