Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rock on baby, rock on!

I must say that I am beyond excitement when it comes to this Halloween. I can't wait to be able to see Rise Against and Thrice in concert again. This is going to be so much fun. I am literally probably like a little kid in a candy store. Or, better yet, I'm like the fat kid on Willy Wonka who will eat as much chocolate as it takes to get the golden ticket.
Can't you just picture me running around the house singing "I've got a Golden Ticket". But, don't worry, I won't be watching any gladiator movies while I'm singing.
Anyway, I'm gonna have to Adam in the pit when we go so we can take care of business.
Don't worry Tes, I'll keep an eye on daddy. Hehe.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

uh oh.

Brianna said...

I'm scared, really scared!!! hahaha You guys will have fun, just make sure Adam doesn't break his glasses :o)