Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oh the 80's, when fashion was forgotten

Well, I figured what the heck, why not donate at least one blog to the good ol' 80's.
Although I was born in this wonderful era, there really was a lot of confused things going on at this time, to say the least. From legwarmers to big hair, it sure was an interesting time to be alive.
Even though some things are dead and gone, some things remain timeless, like the parachute pants.
I thought that I would bring out this tribute to the 80's because there still are a lot of things that we can be thankful for from this time. I feel that one of these things is some of the music that was produced during this time (although my wife would strongly disagree with this). We can enjoy great tunes from bands like Iron Maiden, ACDC, Judas Priest, Ozzy, and even a little Culture Club and Flock of Seagulls for some guys.
These guys shall remain unnamed to protect the innocent and embarrassed, but let's just say one of them has a name that starts with "A" and ends with "dam". Hehe.
I could go on and on about the great time known as the 80's, but I won't. I just figured that a point in time that gets such a hard wrap should deserve a break every once in a while. So, there you go 80's, don't say I never did anything for you and your super "wow, I need to look away" tight pants.

P.S.
Due to fabricated unpopular rumors I would like to add that I in no way like Gladiator movies.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

heheheheheheh! I've heard that sometimes in your sleep you yell "I am Sparticus!" hmmmmm.

Oh the eighties. Judas priest was good, yet they were around before the eighties. just sayin.

If for no other reason, I like the eighties because they have provided the world with so much humor.