Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To defend my Honor, or what's left...

Well, since I gave a shoutout to the Golden G's, I've received a lot of crap from a lot of people. Well, ok, mostly my family, but who can blame them.
So, in defense of my honor I would like to give regards to the cool "man-shows" that I enjoyed as a youth. These cool shows include things like "The A-Team", "Knight Rider" and almost any movie with Van Damme.
Oh Crap, I see where this is going, I'm setting myself up again. Oh well. Now I'm going to get psycho analyzed by my Father-in-Law on how all of these shows demonstrate some sort of Freudian condition.
Anyway, these were some of the cool man shows of my youth that have made me such a manly man.

P.S.
Give some props to Mr. T and the Hoff.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

uh oh, it's that wrestling thing again dear.

tmg_founder said...

I don't hink I have the education and experience you need. I've only been a therapist for nearly 30 years!

No... actually you're pretty alright boy! My often prayers include thanks for my wonderful and great son in laws! Not one would I throw back!