Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh come all ye playful

Wow, I am really excited for a new niece in the family. I bet that Bri is a little more excited than I am, to be at the hospital and have it all done with that is. I want to be one of the first to welcome a sassy new little girl to the family. She be the princess' little assistant. How cute! Anyway, I wish Bri and Adan the best as they start this next chapter in their lives. I wish her the best of health and prosperity. Good job you guys!

P.S.
Go ahead, make an Uncle out of me, again!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I would love to make you an uncle again. I can't wait for her to come, hopefully soon!! The waiting is the hardest part. You and Gill are the best, you are great with little miss, and I know you are going to be great with her assistant, it will be fun, just wish we were closer to you guys. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet. Excuse my while I get an insulin injection. Hehehe. Just kidding. Speaking for myself, I can't wait 'till I am an uncle again too!